0.8.3 released earlier tonight:
* "Overlay Mode" added. This disables drawing of (only) the map and window background, turns on frameless window mode, hides the menu, and enables the Always on Top flag. This allows you to put IMP on top of the game window and obscure much less of the game (particularly if you drag the message list to the closed position). Use 'O' to toggle overlay mode on/off.
* Added transparency support: Click the map (to make sure the app has focus) and then use Ctrl+Alt+Mousewheel to adjust transparency of the entire application. This is different than overlay mode in that overlay mode makes only the map/window backgrounds fully transparent, whereas transparency support adjusts *all* visual
* "Frameless Window" option added. Use 'W' to toggle the window title bar on/off. This can also be used from Overlay mode to re-enable the title-bar for easy re-positioning and then to re-disable it.
* Added an Always on Top hotkey: 'T'. Note: When using the Unity desktop on Ubuntu, Compiz doesn't seem to honor toggling the flag off correctly. You will have to disable it by right-clicking the title-bar if you're using that desktop. KDE, and the Windows desktops toggle the always-on-top state as expected.
* Added Menu hide/unhide hotkey: 'M' You can use this in desktops like KDE and Windows to toggle the menubar on/off while in overlay mode.
* Added "--debuglogging" flag. Log writing is now disabled by default unless this flag is set.
* Fixed a bug where some Linux desktops would not load themes due to auto-shortcuts.
* Fixed two more missing KOS texts.